On the 2nd and 4th Sundays of each month, at 4:00 pm, Rick Rogers teaches basic archery to prospective bow skills of all ages … ALL AGES! All supplies are provided and there is no fee or cost.
5 BENEFITS OF ARCHERY FOR KIDS1
- Increased Mental Focus & Self Discipline
- Archery Leads To Improved Coordination
- Increased Confidence From Mastering a New Skill
- Archery Provides Relaxation & Stress Relief
- Archery Teaches Teamwork & Sportsmanship
Is it really safe for kids to use bow and arrows? It’s not uncommon for parents to worry about the overall safety of archery. You might be surprised to uncover just how safe it is. In fact…
- According to the Archery Trade Association, archery is safer than every school-offered ball sport, aside from bowling and table tennis.
- According to National Safety Council Statistics, archery is three times safer than golf.
- The National Safety Council also reports fewer than 1 out of every 2,000 people practicing archery are injured.
1“Archery For Kids: 5 Benefits Of Enrolling Kids In Archery Summer Camp.” Camp Live Oak, 17 Apr. 2017, www.campliveoakfl.com/archery-kids-5-benefits-enrolling-kids-archery-summer-camp/.